Wednesday, November 29, 2006

She's Back!


Dear Sandy,

You are my favorite teacher because you are the most beautiful teacher. I hope you feel better.

love,
Cesar

This is one of Sandy's get well cards from her students, and yes, most of the boys in the class mentioned how beautiful she is.

We just wanted to let you know that Sandy is feeling great lately. She is not quite 100%, but we are grateful for the progress she has made. Each day she is feeling better and better. . .praise God! He has been so faithful to us. These first few months have proved us weak, but we have seen God's strength in our weakness! Thank you for your prayers and support, we love you.

6 comments:

amberWIRE said...

That is the best news! Thanks so much for the update!

You guys are my favorite too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.Tell Greg the friends group says I hope you have a good time.I can't wait to see you. I hope you like this other package I sent out to you.Hope you will like food.We are making a card for you guys.They put up my Christmas tree.I wrapped all my presents up.I got fudge in Frankenmuth. Oh I'm having a Christmas party this week. I love the picture of Sandy's school. I think it the school. It's supposed to be hot and cold.If you're gonna come down this weekend you better wear something cold. or something warm actually. It's supposed to snow this whole weekend.I hope you talk to your 'mudder' because I'll be at her house at Christmas. I'm gonna be there.We're doing sign language at church.Me and Becca broke up. Also Ann too. all these girls are nutting but trouble. they always break me up.Love Pablo
I hope I see you guys on Christmas.That's it for me.

Anonymous said...

Yes we agree, Sandy is beautiful! Still praying daily for you my dear and look forward to hearing more good reports. How are the pistachios? You enjoying them? Hope so. Talk to you guys soon. Love and miss you, Mom and Dad McD

Anonymous said...

AWESOME NEWS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's great news!! When are you guys coming back for Christmas?? Call me and let me know. That picture of your class, sandy, is great! it is so nice to be able to put actual pictures with the thoughts and prayers.

Chil

amberWIRE said...

It was so great to talk to you last night! I blogged about you after our call

www.ambercox.blogspot.com